The Kiwanis Club of Patchogue has donated:
- $10,000 toward the Kiwanis International Eliminate project
- $15,000 toward the worldwide elimination of Iodine Deficiency Disorders (IDD).
- $30,000 for special training for Pediatric Nurses in Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center Emergency Room.
- $35,000 for the building of a new cabin at Kamp Kiwanis
Additional Patchogue Kiwanis programs include:
- Key Clubs at Patchogue and Bellport High Schools
- Venture Crew 1776 at Patchogue-Medford High School
- The Patchogue Kiwanis Pediatric Center at Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center. Over $400,000 contributed since the hospital was chartered in 1954.
- The Kiwanis Pediatric Trauma Center at Nassau County Medical Center
- Special Olympics Training Field at Mary Haven
- Bringing Christmas and Thanksgiving Cheer to Handicapped and Needy Children
- Camp Scholarships to Kamp Kiwanis